Clover-for-IDEA User's Guide
This page contains all user documentation for Clover-for-IDEA. Click a heading in the table below to jump to that section.
The Clover IDEA Plugin allows you to instrument your Java code easily from within the IntelliJ IDEA Java IDE, and then view your coverage results inside IDEA.
Screenshot: Clover for IDEA Plugin
Using the plugin
We recommend starting your adventure with Clover for IDEA with a following lecture:
If you need more details how given features work, or how to efficiently work with Clover, you can read about:
- 2. Exploration of coverage in IDEA
- 3. Exploration of test results in IDEA
- 4. Scope of instrumentation in IDEA
- 5. IDEA configuration options
- 6. Generating reports in IDEA
- 7. Test Optimization for IDEA
For more advanced topics, like performance tuning, see: