Troubleshooting Backup - Client
Troubleshooting Backup Client issues.
- 'ERROR A backup could not be created. Reason: Lexing failed on line: 1..' When creating a backup using the backup client
- Backup client fails due to the error: One or more database connections were not closed within the allotted timeout
- Backup Client fails with Error reporting progress to Bitbucket
- Backup client - Operations from one or more SCMs did not finish within the allotted timeout
- Backup client restore fails due to Out of Memory or GC overhead limit exceeded
- Bitbucket Server Backup Client - 401 Unauthorized
- Bitbucket Server Backup Client fails and throws cannot be read error
- Bitbucket Server Backup Client fails due to Invalid Http response
- Bitbucket Server Backup Client fails with "File $BITBUCKET_HOME\bitbucket_search\nodes\0\indices\bitbucket-search-v1\0\index\write.lock cannot be read"
- Bitbucket Server Backup Client fails with java.net.SocketException: Connection reset when using a proxy
- Bitbucket Server Backup fails due to an invalid home directory
- Bitbucket Server backup fails - Read timed out
- Bitbucket Server Data Center restore fails - ORA-02291: integrity constraint
- Bitbucket Server hits OOME when SBC is backing up sta_shared_lob table
- Can't backup due to PKIX path building failed - unable to find valid certification path to requested target
- Could not restore the backup - Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.
- Could not restore the backup to a MySQL database - Reason: The database schema could not be restored.
- No Subject Alternative Names
- ORA-01400 cannot insert NULL into errors after restore using the Backup Client
- Restore does not work - The configured JDBC driver, com.mysql.jdbc.Driver, is not available on the classpath
- Restore fails with FileNotFoundException - Permission denied
- Restore fails with password authentication failed for user
- Restore fails with unable to extract backup metadata error
- The backup on the server has become unresponsive and has not progressed in 300 seconds
- The Bitbucket Server backup directory cannot be located in Bitbucket Server home
- value is too big for column error when restoring with the backup client
最終更新日: 2015 年 10 月 12 日