Bitbucket Server のナレッジベース
Find troubleshooting and how-to articles for Bitbucket Data Center and Server
- Accessing a repository throws an error saying "fatal: unsafe repository"
- "An error occurred" is displayed when viewing specific files in a PR.
- "Could not read loose ref" error thrown while performing Git operations on Bitbucket server
- "ORA-00955: name is already used" error when accessing a Bitbucket branch from Jira
- How to change time format in audit log for Bitbucket server
- Users are not receiving notifications on pull requests after Bitbucket upgrade
- Bitbucket on AWS Amazon Linux instances fail to start due to the Hotpatch for Apache Log4j tool
- Lockout recovery process without a Bitbucket restart when SSO is configured
- Bitbucket synchronized fork is not deleting branches that are deleted in upstream repository
- Manually upgrading the PostgreSQL version of your Amazon RDS database from 9.6 to 10