Perform build actions
- Integrate your CI/CD pipeline
- Link your CI server
- Configure your CI server
- View builds information in Bitbucket
- Perform build actions
- View build logs
- Download build artifacts
- Link Bitbucket with Bamboo
- Link Bitbucket with Jenkins
- Atlassian Bitbucket Integration plugin triggers builds for multiple branches
- Adding an additional logger for troubleshooting the Atlassian Bitbucket Integration plugin
With Integrated CI/CD you can perform actions on Bamboo or Jenkins builds from Bitbucket Data Center and Server, removing the need to switch tools.
You can act on builds from the Builds page and the pull request Builds tab. To do this, you first need to authorize Bitbucket to perform actions.
To act on Bamboo or Jenkins builds from Bitbucket you first need to authorize it. Each user only needs to do this once.
To authorize Bitbucket:
From the Actions column, select Bitbucket for a build.
Select Authorize actions.
Follow the instructions.
Perform an action
Once you’ve authorized Bitbucket, you can act on a build by selecting an action from the actions menu. The actions available to you will depend on how your CI server is configured and your level of access.