Linking JIRA Cloud with self-hosted Bamboo
This document is a guide for linking JIRA Cloud and Bamboo stand-alone. This application link will allow you to take advantage of features like viewing Bamboo build information in your JIRA Cloud instance. Please note that JIRA Cloud cannot manage the users for locally-installed applications – the application's built-in user management or a local Crowd Instance should be used instead.
- You must have administrator permissions on both the Cloud application (JIRA) and the stand-alone Bamboo.
- Bamboo Server must be accessible via either port 80, 8085, 8443, or 443.
- Check the Base URL for Bamboo Server is set correctly.
- If SSL is used, you need to have a valid certificate, a self-signed certificate can NOT be used.
- Your Bamboo Server needs to be reachable by the JIRA Software Cloud IP range. Please refer to Database and IP information for details on the IP range used by JIRA Software Cloud.
- アプリケーションの URL は、RFC 1738 URL 標準を満たす必要があります。
Setting up an application link from Cloud JIRA to an installed Bamboo
- In JIRA Cloud, log in as an administrator. Then at the bottom left of the screen, choose the cog icon.
- Choose Products > Application Links.
- Enter the application URL and click Create a new link.
- Use the wizard to finish setting up the application link.