All Remote Agent disconnecting or Transport Connection errors
プラットフォームについて: Server と Data Center のみ - この記事は、サーバーおよびデータセンター プラットフォームのアトラシアン製品にのみ適用されます。
Intermittent All Remote Agents drop from Bamboo. Or intermittent Transport Connection Channel was inactive for too (>300000) long errors
All Remote Agent intermittently drop from Bamboo and Intermittent errors in logs like the following:
WARN [ActiveMQ InactivityMonitor Worker] [Transport] Transport Connection to: tcp://10.10.10.10:49705 failed: org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive for too (>300000) long: tcp://10.10.10.10:49705
When Bamboo and a Remote Agent have a network issue, Bamboo checks every 5 minutes if the tcp session is still active. Bamboo does not timeout the session for write operations. Eventually the session does timeout dependant on other setting. There are ways that Bamboo can restart the time even with no action.
Adding transport.soWriteTimeout will allow Bamboo to shutdown the sessions if the TCP session has timed out.
* We now check dead transports every 90 seconds
* If something gets stuck in a socket write, now it will be timed out in 45 seconds.
What we are recommending:
Contact Atlassian Support. We'll be happy to advise you. Please include as much detail as possible, where applicable:
- Logs from the affected application (if applicable)
- Screenshots of the error message (if they're not covered in logs)
- Information about the steps you've taken previously