Jira Service Desk 2.5 リリース ノート
Advanced branding options for your customer portals
In JIRA Service Desk Configuration settings, you will now see a link to customize your Customer Portal header and global Help Center with a live preview. This live preview displays your changes as you make them:
In this new view, you can:
- Change your Help Center welcome message
- Change your Help Center name
- Upload a logo and generate a theme, which applies to the header background, text, and highlight colors
- Manually adjust the header theme colors as needed (even if you have already generated a theme from your logo)
To learn more about customizing your Customer Portal and the global Help Center, check out Configuring the Customer Portal.
Automation rule conditions
You can now add an automation rule IF condition that scans comments for selected words or phrases. Here's an example of how it works:
- A customer leaves the following comment on a request: "Thanks. You can close this request."
- An automation rule IF condition detects the "close this request" phrase.
- The automation rule WHEN action transitions the request to the Closed status.
Check out Automating your service desk to see more examples of automation rules you can set up in your service desk projects.
- Live queue updates are now animated so you can easily see what has changed in your service desk queues.
- We've created a new tutorial, Automation Rule Components, to help developers expand upon JIRA Service Desk automation rules.
「Jira Service Desk 2.5 で解決された課題」を参照してください。
JIRA Service Desk 2.5 is compatible with JIRA 6.4 or later. You'll need to upgrade JIRA to 6.4 or later before updating JIRA Service Desk to version 2.5. Before upgrading, please check End of Support Announcements for JIRA and the upgrade notes for the JIRA version to which you're moving.