Bad Unicode Character Display on JIRA Web Interface using Firefox
- There are some missing icon or image in the User Interface (UI) and showing something like bad unicode character
- Other browser (Firefox) on other machines works fine
- Problem only occurs on a particular browser and happen to all JIRA including Atlassian Support System and Atlassian JIRA Public Bug Tracking
- The user interface is showing something similar like the following screenshot
- Switching browser character encoding has no effect on the issue
- Private browsing does not work
- It is because the following is set in
prefs.jswhich can be set in Options > Advanced Font Setting
- Go to Options > Content tab > Advanced Font settings
- Tick or enable "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
最終更新日: 2016 年 2 月 19 日
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.