Portfolio for Jira の使用を開始する
Portfolio for Jira Home
- Discovering Portfolio for Jira
- Portfolio for Jira の使用を開始する
- Administering Portfolio for Jira
- Setting up the planning environment
- What is a Portfolio plan
- Working with Portfolio plans
- Managing teams and releases
- Saving changes in Jira
- Sharing roadmaps
- Portfolio for Jira live plans (versions 2.0 to 2.27)
- Portfolio for Jira Server GDPR support guides
Understanding the fundamentals of long-term agile planning and how these concepts work in Portfolio for Jira is a crucial step in building a powerful plan.
To help you set your team up for success, we've prepared this high-level guide that discusses how to set up Portfolio for Jira with your existing Jira instance. We've also prepared some high-level recommendations and optional steps that you can consider taking, as you flesh out your plan.
The guide provides the typical end-to-end path that users and administrators may find themselves taking part in when using Portfolio for Jira. The guide is comprised of several pages, and for each page, we'll explicitly indicate the intended audience of the content. Some pages may benefit multiple audiences, and we'll explicitly call these out as well.
In this guide, you'll find the following pages: