Customizing view settings
You can customize the view settings of your plan, to make it easier for your audience to consume the data in your plan.
In the sample plan below, both group by and color by settings are used at the same time, i.e. group issues by project and color issues by status.
To customize the view settings of a plan:
- In your plan, click the View settings drop-down.
- Choose which settings to use, for any of the following options:
- Select the Show rolled-up values checkbox, if you want to view the rolled-up values of child issues at the parent hierarchy level.
- Select the Show warnings checkbox, if you want any existing warnings to be displayed in the plan.
- After customizing the view settings, you can still interact with the issues in the plan, e.g. dragging and dropping issues, or assigning issues to teams.
- Warnings can be distracting and slightly discouraging when you're viewing a plan or sharing plan data with stakeholders. If the existing warnings are not urgent, you can consider not displaying these warnings. Make sure to clear the Show warnings checkbox before sharing your roadmap with your stakeholders. Check out Troubleshooting to learn more about these warnings.