Removing dependencies from issues
Removing dependencies from issues will only remove the dependency relationship between the issues. This will not remove the dependent issues from the plan.
To remove dependencies from an issue:
- View the dependencies of the issue in detail. The dependency details will be displayed.
- Find the dependency that you want to remove from the issue.
- Click the delete icon next to the dependency.
Save the dependency changes by doing the following:
You need the Portfolio for Jira user permission to save changes in Jira.
- Click Review changes. The 'Review changes' dialog will display, with all changes selected by default.
- Make sure the checkboxes for the dependency changes are selected, then click Save selected changes in Jira.
You can also remove multiple dependencies from an issue in one go. Remove all the dependencies first, and then review and save your changes in Jira.