Ensure that you meet the following requirements:
|ブラウザ||We highly recommend you use Chrome or Firefox.|
How to install Portfolio for Jira
The following steps assume that you're already using either Jira Core Server or Jira Software Server, preferably the latest version. Depending on the version you're running, the menu items may vary.
- In Jira, go to > Manage apps or Add-ons.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons.
- In the 'Search the Marketplace' box, enter Portfolio for Jira, then click Enter.
- Click Free trial. Wait a few seconds until the subscription is updated.
- Click Get started.
- Click Create a plan to start working with Portfolio for Jira.
If it's your first time to install and use Portfolio for Jira, you'll be prompted to take a product tour. You can skip this tour if needed — but in case you have time for it later on, click settings> Get started tour.