This page discusses the usage of Portfolio for Jira live plans (any version from 2.0 to 2.27). If you're using the redesigned planning interface, see this page instead.
The releases report shows all the releases that each project has, including cross-project releases. You will also see the release date, progress, and all associated issues.
You can choose to display cross-project releases, project-specific releases, or both. You can also choose to display the following details:
- Empty releases — releases that don't have any issues assigned to it
- Capacity — shows the added estimates of the issues in the releases
- Issues — shows the issue titles or summaries included in the releases
- Issue keys — shows the issue keys included in the releases, though this can be set only when issues are displayed in the report
To use the releases report:
- Go to your plan via Portfolio (in header) > View Portfolio > click your plan.
- Click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan.
- Click the switch report menu > Releases.
- 必要に応じて、 をクリックしてレポートの表示設定を構成します。