Assigning work to teams
Once you have your teams set up in your plan, you can easily assign any issues in your plan to the corresponding teams.
- Make sure you've added the team field in your plan. See Displaying issue details to know how to add the field.
- In the fields section of your plan, click the team field of the issue > choose a team to assign to it.
- Save the changes by doing the following:
- Click Review changes. The 'Review changes' dialog will display, with all changes selected by default.
- Click Save selected changes in Jira.
- You need the Portfolio for Jira user permission to save changes in Jira.
- As long as the team field is displaying in Jira issues, you can assign a team directly in the Jira issue itself.
- If you're currently using the team field in Jira, the assigned team will be displayed in the Jira issue itself.
- If you group issues by team in the plan, you can choose to show the sprints associated to that team in the timeline. This may help you visualize how work is distributed across the teams and sprints in the plan. See Grouping issues by teams to know more.
- Sub-tasks cannot be assigned to a team; instead, these inherit the team values of the corresponding parent stories.
最終更新日: 2019 年 12 月 13 日