This page discusses the usage of Portfolio for Jira live plans (any version from 2.0 to 2.27). If you're using the redesigned planning interface, see this page instead.
The schedule report shows forecasted release dates, and lets you break work down, based on projects, teams, team members.
You can configure the following settings when viewing the schedule report:
- Line — By project, to view project-specific issues in dedicated swimlanes or lines per project, or global, to view all issues without project-specific swimlanes
- Grouping — Group issues by team, person, label, or component
- Coloring — Display issues in a single color or by theme color
- Zoom — Zoom in or out on the issues displayed in the report
- Empty releases — show releases that don't have any issues assigned to it
- Capacity — show the added estimates of the issues in the releases
- Issues — show the issue titles or summaries included in the releases
- Issue keys — show the issue keys included in the releases, though this can be set only when issues are displayed in the report
- If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report.