This page discusses the usage of Portfolio for Jira live plans (any version from 2.0 to 2.27). If you're using the redesigned planning interface, see this page instead.
The scope report shows the global to-do list for the upcoming releases. It is usually composed of three key hierarchical levels by default:
- Epics - Once the higher level priorities are settled it's necessary to break them down into large pieces of work, which consist of multiple stories.
- Stories - User stories capture functionality requirements.
- Sub-task - Work components that make up stories.
The new hierarchy model allows you to create and customize unlimited hierarchical levels.
You can configure your scope view following these simple steps:
- Go to your plan > Reports > Switch report > Scope.
- Select the elements that you want to see in the scope columns.
Now you can see the selected elements in the main scope view.
Select the drop-down menu located on the right-hand side of the scope view to change which hierarchy level is being displayed.
フィルター 説明 タイトル Issue title リリース Releases the issue is assigned to. Estimates (h) Time estimate of the issue. チーム Team name members Team members スプリント Team members assigned to the issue. エピック Epic title テーマ Show the themes assigned to each issue. 課題のステータス 課題のステータス Progress Issue progress bar ソース Source where the issues are being pulled in from.