Portfolio for Jira のホーム
- Portfolio for Jira の発見
- Portfolio for Jira の使用を開始する
- Administering Portfolio for Jira
- Setting up the planning environment
- What is a Portfolio plan
- Working with Portfolio plans
- Managing teams and releases
- Saving changes in Jira
- Sharing roadmaps
- Portfolio for Jira live plans (versions 2.0 to 2.27)
- Portfolio for Jira Server GDPR support guides
This page refers to the usage of the improved planning interface in Portfolio for Jira (version 3.0 and later). If you're using a Portfolio for Jira live plan (any version from 2.0 to 2.27), refer to the documentation in this section.
Portfolio for Jira lets you share a read-only version of a roadmap, to keep stakeholders up-to-date on how business initiatives are tracking across your organization.
When you share a roadmap it will inherit any filters and settings configured for the roadmap view. This might include values applied to hierarchy filters, filter settings, timeframe settings, view settings, and more.
Anyone who has permission to view your plan can access the roadmap you're sharing.
Sample plan with the improved interface
Sharing a roadmap
Share plan modal
To share a roadmap:
- Above the timeline, select Share.
- To share the roadmap as a read-only link:
- コピー をクリックします。
- Give the link to people you want to share your roadmap with.
- To share and embed the roadmap in an HTML page:
- Click Embed.
- コピー をクリックします。
- Give the link to people you want to share your roadmap with. You can use the link in any HTML page that supports URL embedding.
Consider disabling warnings in the roadmap to show a clean view to stakeholders. You'll need to disable these before you generate the link. See Customizing view settings.