Sharing the reports
Portfolio for JIRA allows you to share your reports in two different ways, you can either share a link to embed the report view on iFrame, or you can share a view only link. Keep in mind that the report contains dynamic data and it's not a snapshot so the data that you share with your users might differ from what you previously saw.
- Make sure you are logged into JIRA and that your user is under the Portfolio for JIRA Users group.
- Go to your plan > Reports.
- Choose the report you want to share and click the Share button.
- Now you can choose to share either a link or an embedded iframe. Both options allow you to share the filters bar as well.
- You can put the iFrame link into the Confluence macro to make your reports show up and load automatically in your Confluence pages.