By deleting a team, you're essentially removing the team from the plan.
In your plan, navigate to the teams view. The teams view will be displayed.
- Click more () > Delete. One of the following will happen:
- If you deleted a private team, the team will be deleted from the plan, and any issues previously assigned to the team will become unassigned in the plan.
- If you deleted a shared team, the team will be removed from the plan, but will still exist in Portfolio for Jira. If you want to completely delete a shared team, see Managing shared teams.
- Save the team changes by doing the following:
- Click Review changes. The 'Review changes' dialog will display, with all changes selected by default.
- Make sure the checkboxes for the team changes are selected, then click Save selected changes in Jira.
最終更新日 2019 年 4 月 4 日