Bulk import from text files and spreadsheets
- Adding and editing initiatives, epics and stories
- Estimating and managing time budgets
- Releases, teams and member assignments
- Searching and filtering in the backlog
- Creating and linking issues
- Publish updates to linked projects
- Bulk import from text files and spreadsheets
- Configuring and filtering the backlog
- Importing existing issues to the backlog
This page refers to Portfolio classic plans. If you are currently running Portfolio 2.0, please check this link to access the latest page version.
You can use the bulk import capabilities to quickly add a list of backlog items or ideas to your plan. Follow these steps to learn how:
- Select your plan and go to Backlog > and click the arrow in the button.
- Choose Create in bulk...
Copy-paste your item lists in the new window. Keep in mind that each line in the text field will be interpreted as separated backlog items.
If you indent items with space or hyphen, they'll be interpreted as child stories to the above epic.
You can copy-paste items from a spreadsheet, here is one easy way to prepare the format so that it directly works after copy-paste:
The hierarchy of epics and stories will be displayed in your backlog.