Linking issues to parent issues
To link an issue to a parent issue, drag and drop an issue to its parent issue in the scope section. Note that you can only link an issue to a parent issue of the corresponding hierarchy level that you've configured for your plan. This means that if you've configured epics as the parent issues of stories, then you can only link a story issue to an epic issue.
To link an issue to a parent issue:
- In the scope section, find the issue that you want to link to a parent issue.
- Drag and drop the issue to the parent issue of the corresponding hierarchy level.
- Save the changes by doing the following:
- Click Review changes. The 'Review changes' dialog will display, with all changes selected by default.
- Make sure the checkboxes for the parent changes are selected, then click Save selected changes in Jira.