At any given time, you may need to edit certain details of a team. Whether it's a private team or a shared team, you can edit the following details:
- team name
- associated issue source
- team type
- iteration length (only for Scrum teams)
- team members
To edit a team:
- In your plan, navigate to the teams view. The teams view will be displayed.
- Click more () for the team you're editing > Edit. The 'Edit team' dialog will display.
- Modify the details of the team as needed.
- Save the team changes by doing the following:
- Click Review changes. The 'Review changes' dialog will display, with all changes selected by default.
- Make sure the checkboxes for the team changes are selected, then click Save selected changes in Jira.
- You can't convert a Scrum team to a Kanban team if your plan is using story points for estimation.
- You can also add members to and remove members from shared teams in the 'Shared teams and people' window. See Managing shared teams for more details.
最終更新日 2019 年 3 月 22 日