The schedule report shows forecasted release dates, and lets you break work down, based on projects, teams, team members.
You can configure the following settings when viewing the schedule report:
- Line — By project, to view project-specific issues in dedicated swimlanes or lines per project, or global, to view all issues without project-specific swimlanes
- Grouping — Group issues by team, person, label, or component
- Coloring — Display issues in a single color or by theme color
- Zoom — Zoom in or out on the issues displayed in the report
- Empty releases — show releases that don't have any issues assigned to it
- Capacity — show the added estimates of the issues in the releases
- Issues — show the issue titles or summaries included in the releases
- Issue keys — show the issue keys included in the releases, though this can be set only when issues are displayed in the report
To use the schedule report:
- Go to your plan via Portfolio (in header) > View Portfolio > click your plan.
- Click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan.
- Click the switch report menu > Schedule.
- If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report.
最終更新日 2019 年 1 月 24 日