Starting with Portfolio for Jira 2.17.1, the new planning experience can now be used in your production instances.
Note the following when using the new experience:
- Some features may not be complete just yet, as we're continuously iterating on these.
- Any pages discussing the new experience will not be available in the usual page sidebar.
We've linked the table of contents below, so you can easily navigate the documentation at any time.
- Portfolio for Jira 3.0 alpha documentation
- Setting up your alpha experience
- Comparing alpha and current versions
- What is a Portfolio plan
- Working with Portfolio plans
This is the page to watch, as we keep releasing more features and functionality to the new planning experience. Stay tuned for more!
Portfolio for Jira 2.17.1
2018 年 9 月 25 日にリリース
New planning experience ready for production
With the robust set of features we've already released, we're thrilled to announce that you can now start using the new planning experience in your production instance. As always, we welcome any feedback you have — just click the Give feedback icon in your plan.
Plan permissions now available
You can now configure plan permissions in the new experience.
See Configuring permissions to know more.
Enhancements to reviewing changes
Previously, changes to teams and releases can only be saved in Jira from the team capacity view and releases view.
Starting with Portfolio for Jira 2.17.1, you can now save these changes from the roadmap view .
These changes include:
- any teams, project releases, and cross-project releases that have just been created
- any changes that have been made for existing teams project releases, and cross-project releases
Improvements when handling required fields from Jira
When you have required fields in your Jira issues, this may cause problems when you try to save some of the newly created issues in your plan. This is because Portfolio for Jira would not have the columns for the custom fields in the plan itself.
Check out Saving changes in Jira to know more.
Portfolio for Jira 2.17
2018 年 9 月 11 日にリリース
Enhancements to reviewing changes
We're improving your experience when reviewing changes in your plan:
- You can now sort the changes in your plan by the users who last modified the plan.
- Any changes involving the teams and releases of issues will now appear in the 'Review changes' dialog.
Note that newly created teams and releases will not display in this dialog yet. Any changes directly made to teams and releases will not display as well. See Saving changes in Jira for more details.
Portfolio for Jira 2.16
Released 31 August 2018
IE11 and Safari browser support
We've fixed some issues specific to Internet Explorer 11 and Safari, so using these browsers with your alpha plans should be a lot more stable now.
Reviewing changes in your plan
We hear you loud and clear — you can now review the changes made in your plan before you save these changes in Jira.
In the roadmap view of your plan, click Review changes to start reviewing the changes you made.
Changes for review, before saving in Jira
We recognize how vital reviewing changes is to your planning experience, so we hope you enjoy that can now:
- View both manual and optimized changes made in your plan
- See the values currently saved in Jira and the values that will be taken when the changes are pushed to Jira
- Know the users that have last modified any items in your plan
- Select which changes to either save in Jira, or which ones to discard from your plan
- Quit the process of saving changes in Jira, if necessary
See Saving changes in Jira to know more.