This is the alpha version of Portfolio for Jira 3.0 — your sneak peek at the improved functionality that's just around the corner. As such, do note the following:
- Some features may not be complete just yet, as we're continuously iterating on these.
- Because it's an alpha version, the documentation will only be visible to you, our alpha users. You will not find any alpha pages in the usual page sidebar.
We've linked the table of contents below, so you can easily navigate to the alpha pages at any time.
This is the page to watch, as we keep releasing more features and functionality to 3.0 alpha plans. Stay tuned for more!
Portfolio for Jira 2.16
Released 31 August 2018
IE11 and Safari browser support
We've fixed some issues specific to Internet Explorer 11 and Safari, so using these browsers with your alpha plans should be a lot more stable now.
Reviewing changes in your plan
We hear you loud and clear — you can now review the changes made in your plan before you save these changes in Jira.
In the roadmap view of your plan, click Review changes to start reviewing the changes you made.
Changes for review, before saving in Jira
We recognize how vital reviewing changes is to your planning experience, so we hope you enjoy that can now:
- View both manual and optimized changes made in your plan
- See the values currently saved in Jira, and the values that will be taken when the changes are pushed to Jira
- Know the users that have last modified any items in your plan
- Select which changes to either save in Jira, or which ones to discard from your plan
- Quit the process of saving changes in Jira, if necessary
See Saving changes in Jira to know more.