This is the alpha version of Portfolio for Jira 3.0 — your sneak peek at the improved functionality that's just around the corner. As such, do note the following:
- Some features may not be complete just yet, as we're continuously iterating on these.
- Because it's an alpha version, the documentation will only be visible to you, our alpha users. You will not find any alpha pages in the usual page sidebar.
We've linked the table of contents below, so you can easily navigate to the alpha pages at any time.
- Portfolio for Jira 3.0 alpha documentation
- Setting up your alpha experience
- Comparing alpha and current versions
- What is a Portfolio plan
- Working with Portfolio plans
Portfolio for Jira has several settings that you can configure for your plans, so you can plan work better for your team.
Note that we're still iterating on how settings are configured in 3.0 plans. At this time, the following settings are available:
Choose how you want to estimate the issues in your plan:
- Story points (only available when the issue source is a Scrum board)
You can modify the issue sources of your plan at any time. Note that changing issue sources will affect your the scope, releases, and teams in your plan.
In your plan, click settings () > Configure > Issue sources.
Click Edit issue sources. This will display the 'Create plan' wizard.
Select your issue sources from existing boards, projects, and filters, and then click Next.
Select the releases to include in your plan, and then click Next.
Select the issues to include as the scope of your plan, and then click Done.