This page refers to Portfolio classic plans. If you are currently running Portfolio 2.0, please check this link to access the latest page version.
The Releases view provides you with a summary of releases and iterations for teams using a Scrum schedule. You can access the releases report view by following these instructions:
- Select your plan and go to Reports > Releases.
- Change the release view by selecting and changing the granularity filters.
- Release name, date and type.
- Planned Capacity: Total number of days, hours or story points planned for a release depending on your planning unit (see Settings).
- Sprints - (Only available for teams working on an iteration-based schedule)
- Sprint name and date.
- Planned capacity: The total number of days, hours or story points planned for a release depending on your planning unit, (see Settings).
- Free capacity: The total number of days, hours or story points that would still be available during the release period, if all resources could be booked up to 100%.