The releases report shows all the releases that each project has, including cross-project releases. You will also see the release date, progress, and all associated issues.
You can choose to display cross-project releases, project-specific releases, or both. You can also choose to display the following details:
- Empty releases — releases that don't have any issues assigned to it
- Capacity — shows the added estimates of the issues in the releases
- Issues — shows the issue titles or summaries included in the releases
- Issue keys — shows the issue keys included in the releases, though this can be set only when issues are displayed in the report
To use the releases report:
Go to your plan via Portfolio (in header) > View Portfolio > click your plan.
Click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan.
Click the switch report menu > Releases.
- If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report.