Working hours and days
This page refers to Portfolio classic plans. If you are currently running Portfolio 2.0, please check this link to access the latest page version.
Setting the "Working Hours" in a plan sets the default number of work hours per day and the days per week that are used for a team when estimates are calculated. Setting working hours and days impacts the following:
- Standard weekly hours for people (if not configured for individual members)
- Import of issues with time-based estimates (conversion of estimates into the plan units)
- Apply these plan updates to projects when syncing
- Changing this setting also indirectly impacts velocity (when using story points) adjustments based on absences, by changing the default weekly hours
Set working hours and days
To set working hours:
Select Plan > Configure > Working Hours and Days.
- Enter a value in hours.
- Select the days of the week that make up a work week.
The time to complete a task is calculated by multiplying the estimate foritemin the backlog and the number of working hours in a day.
|Working Hours||見積||Time to complete task|
|5 hours a day||2日||15 hours|
|8 hours a day||2日||24 hours|
Set non-working days
You can also schedule a single or range of days to set as days off, or non-working days. Non-working days are a list of specific dates that are global holidays/absences for every single resource. They overwrite other settings such as presence intervals. In the graphical schedule, non-working days are treated like weekends currently and are filtered out.