Assigning work to teams
Once you have your teams set up in your plan, you can easily assign any issues in your plan to the corresponding teams.
- Make sure you've added the team field in your plan. See Displaying issue details to know how to add the field.
- In the fields section of your plan, click the team field of the issue > choose a team to assign to it.
- Save the team changes by doing the following:
- Click Review changes. The 'Review changes' dialog will display, with all changes selected by default.
- Make sure the checkboxes for the team changes are selected, then click Save selected changes in Jira.
- As long as the team field is displaying in Jira issues, you can assign a team directly in the Jira issue itself.
- If you're currently using the Team field in Jira, the assigned team will be displayed in the Jira issue itself.
最終更新日: 2019 年 2 月 11 日