Configuring working hours and days
How to set working hours and days
This feature allows you to set the default number of work hours per day and the days per week that are used by teams when estimates are calculated. Bear in mind that configuring this option implies:
- Standard weekly hours for people (if not configured for individual members).
- Import of issues with time-based estimates (conversion of estimates into the plan units).
- Apply these plan updates to projects when syncing.
- Changing this setting also indirectly impacts velocity (when using story points) adjustments based on absences, by changing the default weekly hours.
- Select your plan > located next to your plan name > Configure > Working hours and days.
- Define the length of a working day and how many working days your plan will have in a week.
How to configure the non-working days
This feature allows you to configure the non-working days so the algorithm can take them into account to schedule the work.
- Start date: Use this section to enter the date when the non-working days period starts.
- End date: Use this section to enter the date when the non-working days period ends.
- Description: Enter the non-working period description.