Raise and manage incidents
In the following section, you'll learn how to raise an incident in Jira Ops, where to find your list of incidents and the parts that compose the incident view.
- You can raise an incident from anywhere in Jira. Just click
Fill in the incident fields and click Create.
Jira Ops fields 説明
Incident summary 添付ファイル Here you can attach any resource that might help to contextualize the incident. 説明 Incident description. 紐づく課題 Rules to define the relationship between linked issues. Issue Link to existing issues or incidents. 重大度 Incident severity level. You can't configure these fields. Affected services
List of affected services. You can add services and edit their names by going to Jira Ops > Project settings > Services.
報告者 The person who reports the incident. 担当者 The person who is currently assigned to the ticket. You can change the assignee as many times as you need. ラベル You can create labels to categorize and filter the incident.
You can access your incidents by going to Slack from your project view > select incident project > and selecting either Open incidents or All incidents > All incidents.
- Raise an incident - Click the + icon to raise a new incident.
- Open incidents - Head to this section to see your open incidents. You can also see the number of open incidents on the right-hand side.
- All incidents - Open this section to see all the incidents and postmortems.
- Reports - In this section, you can consult the incident response report.
Understanding the incident view
In the following screenshot you can see the sections that compose the incident view:
- Title and description - In this section, you can edit the incident title, add and change the description and attach images or files.
- Timeline - The timeline shows all updates related to the incident.
- Incident status - In this section, you can change the incident status, the ticket assignee and the affected services.
- Integrations - This part contains the links to the products you have integrated with Slack.
Edit timeline updates
To edit updates from the timeline:
- Select an incident > hover over the update you want to change > click (...) and click Edit.
- An inline editor shows up. Change the content and click Save.
Hide and restore timeline updates
To hide updates from the timeline:
- Select an incident > hover over the update you want to change > click (...) and select Hide.
- To see the hidden messages go to the All updates drop-down and select Hidden updates.
- To restore the hidden messages select the All updates drop-down > Hidden updates, choose the update you want to restore by hovering over it and in the (...) menu, select Restore.