Reconfigure Jira server with the Setup Wizard
The following steps will help you reconfigure JIRA by running the setup wizard again.
- Jira を停止します。
- If JIRA is running as a JIRA or Tomcat service, stop the relevant service.
- Otherwise, navigate to script directory inside the JIRA Installation Directory (
$JIRA_INSTALL/bin)and run the
shutdown.bat(for Windows) or
shutdown.sh(for Linux/Solaris) script.
- If you are running the JIRA WAR distribution, stop Apache Tomcat.
- Make a backup of your JIRA Home Directory and JIRA Installation Directory.
- From JIRA Home Directory, delete the
If you wish to wipe off the data for the instance, drop the database as well.
- Jira を起動します。
- Access your JIRA URL from a browser. Since
dbconfig.xmlis deleted, JIRA will detect that no database configuration is present and will take you through the JIRA Setup Wizard again.
最終更新日 2019 年 9 月 25 日