JSU's "Copy Value From Other Field" doesn't work for a Cloned Subtask
When a subtask is being cloned whereby the value was auto populated by a third party plugin post function, the value is not being
- It only happens if the value is populated via third party plugin post function. (JIRA Suite Utilities- Copy Value From Other Field)
- Create a task (parent issue) and supply a value for the custom field.
- Create a subtask from the parent issue without filling up the value of the custom field (for the copy post function to kick in).
- Cloned the subtask.
- The cloned subtask doesn't populate the value of the custom field.
- When you click Edit, the field is there but without a value.
The value of the custom field should be populated on the cloned subtask as by default all the cloned issues fields and values are copied.
The value of the custom field populated by JSU's postfunction was not copied on the cloned subtask.
- Edit the cloned issue and manually enter the value.
Contact the third party plugin vendor for assistance.