How to remove Visibility restrictions on a board
プラットフォームについて: Server と Data Center のみ - この記事は、サーバーおよびデータセンター プラットフォームのアトラシアン製品にのみ適用されます。
On the Recently visited boards or All boards page in JIRA Software, the Visibility of my board shows as RESTRICTED.
The reason that the board is showing as restricted is that the filter used to create this board has restrictions on it, which prevents users from viewing the board.
The way this is displayed on the Boards dashboard in JIRA Software recently changed, however this did not affect which users have access to a board, it simply made it clearer to discover whether or not a certain board was restricted from the dashboard, in line with our other products.
If you'd like to remove all restrictions from a board, you can follow the steps below.
To change the visibility of your board to All Users:
- Click on the ... icon to the right and select configure
- The configuration for the board will be shown, notice the red padlocks shown under Filter Shares. Click on the Edit Filter Shares link.
- The edit current filter screen will now be displayed, beside the Add Shares ensure that Everyone is selected in the drop down box, before clicking Add
- Once the page re-loads confirm that next to Shares it says share with all users, and then click *Save
- Confirm that the Visibility now says All Users