How is the Jira average age report calculated?
プラットフォームについて: サーバーと Data Center のみ。この記事は、サーバーおよび Data Center プラットフォームのアトラシアン製品にのみ適用されます。
The Average Age report shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This article explains in more detail the calculation used to generate the report.
The Average Age Gadget displays a bar chart showing the average number of days that issues have been open. For every issue, we:
- extract the creation date and resolution date
- iterate over a list of contiguous time buckets (configurable by hour, day, month or year)
For the beginning of each period (day, week, month) we calculate the number of the unresolved issues and the total of the days these issues are unresolved. Then we divide the total of time (in days) by the number of unresolved issues to get the average number of days the issues were unresolved.
What issues are included:
- We only care about the issues that are either still open, or whose resolution date is in the date range displayed by the chart.
- Any issues that were resolved, prior to the date the chart goes back to, are closed and wont affect the chart in any way.
- Issues created before the date range and still open will be included.
- Open issues will be counted with the days open up until today
This gadget relies on the
You can also check also our tutorial video