Dropdown Menu is not Working When Navigating From "Search Issue" Option
When you navigate to Issues > Search Issue, and then try to click any of the top dropdown menus, nothing is showing.
This problem is happening due to the jira-help-tips plugin having its common module disabled.
To fix this, please try:
- Navigating to Administration » Add-ons » Manage Add-ons
- Here, choose System in the drop-down field (it'll be User-Installed by default)
- Now, search for jira-help-tips - please click on it to expand this section
- You'll notice there is a '4 of 5 modules enabled' message. Click on it to expand its modules
- Finally, hover the 'Disabled' message next to common, and click on the Enable button that will be displayed.