'Can't connect to your site' error in the Jira Server mobile app
プラットフォームについて: Server と Data Center のみ - この記事は、サーバーおよびデータセンター プラットフォームのアトラシアン製品にのみ適用されます。
The Jira Server mobile app throws one of the following errors when user tries to connect it to an existing Jira Software server site, or when they are using the app.
Can't connect to your site
This could be because you need to use a VPN, the URL is wrong, or Jira is unavailable.
Your site is unavailable or you need to connect to your VPN or network to access it.
This error appears when the mobile app can't reach the Jira application at all. This may be because:
- the Jira URL entered in the login screen is incorrect
- you've entered the URL with HTTPS, but the site is HTTP (or vice versa)
- the Jira URL entered doesn't exactly match the base URL of Jira
- the Jira site is only accessible when connected to a virtual private network (VPN)
- the Jira site is currently down or unavailable, for example for scheduled maintenance or upgrade.
- your proxy server is filtering out headers or cookies required by the mobile app
To resolve this issue:
- check that the Jira site URL has been entered correctly, including the context path if you have one, for example,
- try entering the URL without http:// or https:// (we'll try both HTTPS and HTTP for you).
- check whether you can connect to Jira using the browser on your device.
- make sure you are connected to your organisation's virtual private network (VPN) if your Jira site is not accessible on the public internet.
- if you only get this error on Android, but you see a compatibility error on iOS, follow this article instead: 'Can't check compatibility' error in the Jira Server mobile app
- check that the URL entered in the login screen matches exactly to Jira's base URL
- allowlist required headers and cookies on your proxy server. See Problems with logging in because of missing headers or cookies
If you're still unable to connect to Jira using the Jira mobile app, talk to your Jira administrator to check if there is some other reason you won't be able to reach the site from your device.