- After I commit a change to my CVS repository, it takes a long time before it appears in Fisheye. — If you do not have a CVSROOT/history file, then a commit will not appear in Fisheye until after Fisheye has done a periodic full scan of your repository. You can configure the period of this scan in the Admin pages.
- Fisheye freezes unexpectedly — If your Fisheye 2.0 or 2.0.1 instance freezes unexpectedly, this could be caused by a known issue with Fisheye and MySQL database technology.
- I have installed Fisheye, and the inital scan is taking a long time. Is this normal? — As a guide, Fisheye should be able to process about 100KB-200KB per second on an averaged-size PC. If Fisheye is accessing the repository over the network (e.g. over a NFS mount), then you should expect the initial scan to take longer.
- I have installed Fisheye, but there is no data in the Changelog. — When you add a repository, Fisheye needs to scan through the repository to build up its index and cache. This scan can take some time. Until this scan is complete, you may find that some data is not displayed.
- Initial scan and page loads are slow on Subversion — It's possible that you've mis-configured your tag and branch structure and caused Fisheye to process some or all files as trunk files. You should recheck your tag configuration.
- Jira Integration Issues
- Manually Generating a Thread Dump
- Message 'org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException svn Java heap space' — The Java heap space needs to be increased to an acceptable size. See the Fisheye Tuning documentation for more information.
- Problems with very long comments and MySQL migration — There is a known issue with Fisheye 2.0.x and very long comments when migrating your database to MySQL.
- URLs with encoded slashes don't work, especially in Author constraints — If the author names in your repository contain slashes or back-slashes, and you are using Apache, you may run into a problem where these characters are incorrectly escaped.
Fisheye Knowledge Base
See the troubleshooting guides and technical announcements in the Fisheye knowledge base.
最終更新日: 2018 年 9 月 25 日