This page contains instructions on enabling and disabling CAPTCHA testing on the following login-screen features of FishEye and Crucible:
- Public signup.
- Password retrieval.
You may want to turn CAPTCHA off if you are serving FishEye or Crucible behind a firewall.
- Open the FishEye Admin screen, then choose 'Security' from the left navigation bar.
- The FishEye Security Settings screen opens.
- Just below 'Public Signup', the 'Use CAPTCHA' option can be set to OFF or ON.
- Select the desired setting by clicking 'Turn (OFF or ON)'.
- The setting is immediately changed.
Screenshot: The FishEye Security Settings screen
To see instructions on configuring CAPTCHA for brute force login protection, see the page on Brute force login protection.