Adding a user to a group
FishEye comes with an internal user directory that is enabled by default at installation.
You can also set up FishEye to use external user directories.
To add a user to a group:
- In the Admin area, click Users under 'User Settings'.
- Use the filter (type part of their username or email address) to locate the user and then click their username.
- Click Edit Groups, under 'Group Details'. See Editing a user's details.
- Select group names, and use the Join and Leave buttons, to add groups to, or remove groups from, the 'Groups' column.
- Click Back to username to save the changes.
最終更新日 2016 年 3 月 15 日