When trying to Enable an existing project to be an Service Desk project is not possible from the following:
- Service Desk Menu > Create a Service Desk > Enable for existing project
- Chosen Existing Project > Project Administration > Service Desk(not visible)
- When trying to select a some of the project or the desired project is not selectable.
- There is no Service Desk project in the Project Administration page of the desired project.
- The user have JIRA Administration Global Permission, but not Administer Project permission.
- The user is not a Service Desk Agent.
While the user that is used able to access Project Administration page, it does not actually have the Administer Project for that specific project.