An elastic instance is a running instance of an elastic image. One elastic instance is created whenever an elastic image is started. Hence, starting one elastic image multiple times, results in the creation of multiple elastic instances. Each time an elastic instance is created, one elastic agent is created on that instance.
The following list directs you to details on managing elastic instances manually in Bamboo. However, you can configure Bamboo to automatically manage your elastic instances. Please refer to Automatic Elastic Instance Management for more information.
- To view a running elastic instance, see Viewing an elastic instance.
- To access your elastic instance via a client, see Accessing an elastic instance.
- To start one or more elastic instances, see Starting an elastic instance.
- To shut down one or more elastic instances, see Shutting down an elastic instance.
- To configure your Elastic Bamboo settings for elastic instances, see the Elastic Instance Settings section in the Configuring Elastic Bamboo document.