Follow this process if you store the user's data in Bamboo. If the user data is stored in an external user directory like Crowd or LDAP, go to that directory to perform this action.
To change a user's password or details:
Click theicon in the Bamboo header and choose Overview.
In the left-hand navigation panel, click Users.
- Locate the user by typing part of their username, full name or email, and clicking Search.
- Next to the user you want to modify, click Edit.
- Edit the user's details or password as necessary.
- Users who have forgotten their passwords can click the Forgotten your password? link on the Bamboo login screen. This will automatically generate a new password and email it to them (provided the Bamboo server has been configured to send SMTP email).
- Logged-in users can change their own password and details, as described in Managing your user profile.
- See Associating your author name with your user profile for information about Source Repository Aliases.