Fisheye と Crucible を組み合わせて使用するのをやめた場合の影響について教えてください。
How do I run Crucible without FishEye?
- Have a valid Crucible license but not a FishEye license
To run Crucible without FishEye you need to have a valid Crucible license but not a FishEye license or if you want to disable FishEye enter
Disabledin the license field. Crucible will actually use a "light" mode of FishEye that comes pre-bundled and does not need to be installed separately. For more information on Crucible with light FishEye, see How is Crucible without FishEye different from using Crucible with FishEye? below.
- No need to reconnect your repositories
Any repositories that you have currently defined in FishEye will not be visible in Crucible after removing FishEye (no more
Sourcetab). The repositories however, will continue to update as usual without any intervention. You can add additional repositories as described in the FishEye documentation. Note, all repositories supported in FishEye are supported in light FishEye.
Legacy "lightSCM" plugins, like the Crucible Subversion SCM plugin, will still work. However, the functionality will be limited compared to using Crucible with light FishEye. See the Can I still use lightSCM plugins with Crucible? section below for more information.
- You need to reindex your repositories after removing a FishEye license
When you remove a FishEye license, and operate with only a Crucible license, you need to reindex those repositories that were originally indexed under a FishEye license. You do not need to remove those repositories, you just need to run a re-index to create an index which is compatible with your new license setup.
How is Crucible without FishEye different from using Crucible with FishEye?
The following changes in functionality will occur if you use Crucible without FishEye (i.e. use Crucible with "light" FishEye).
- When using Iterative reviews in Crucible, you will not be prompted when a new version of a file is available.
- Files and changesets displayed in activity streams (e.g. the dashboard activity stream) will not render as links to the relevant files/changesets.
- You will not be able to see your content roots and repositories associated with projects.
- You will no longer be able to see repository lists and browse repositories using the 'Source' tab.
- You will not be able to view charts or code metrics.