7.1 Changing your password
The CrowdID 'Change Your Password' page allows you to change your password across all applications in your organization, provided that the application is linked to Crowd.
- Crowd will attempt to change your password in all the user directories linked to Crowd. This will be successful where the directory allows it.
- Your administrator may disable password-change via CrowdID. In that case, you will receive an error message when you apply the change.
To change your password,
- Access CrowdID.
- Click 'Change Password' in the top menu bar.
- The 'Change Your Password' page will appear. Type in your old password once, and the new password twice.
- Click the 'Update' button.
- The 'Password updated' message is displayed.
If the change is successful, your password may also have changed in other Crowd-connected applications.
Screenshot: CrowdID Change Your Password page
- 1. Getting started with CrowdID
- 2. Logging in to a website using OpenID
- 3. Viewing your always-approved websites
- 4. Viewing your login history
- 5. Updating your profile
- 6. Using more than one profile
- 7. Changing or resetting your password
- 8. Requesting Forgotten Usernames