Viewing the Results of the Import
The 'Results' screen shows the outcome of the CSV import.
The CSV Importer adds to the Crowd directory, but does not update or delete existing information:
- If the Username already exists in Crowd, the CSV Importer does not overwrite the information for that user even if the Username exists in the CSV file with different user information.
- The CSV Importer does not remove users from Crowd.
- If your 'Group Membership' CSV file contains additional group(s) for a user, the additional group(s) and group membership(s) will be imported.
- Existing group memberships will not be changed or removed.
- The 'Results' screen will show number of duplicate usernames in the CSV file which were ignored i.e. not imported.
- The 'Results' screen will show number of duplicate group names in the CSV file which were ignored i.e. not imported.
Screenshot: 'CSV Importer - Results'
- Configuring the CSV Importer
- Mapping CSV Fields to Crowd Fields
- Confirming the CSV Importer Configuration
- Viewing the Results of the Import