HSQLDB for CrowdID
The default version of CrowdID uses an embedded HSQLDB database.
HSQLDB periodically must update its files to represent changes made in the database. In doing so, it must delete the current
crowddb.data file on the filesystem (beneath the
/database folder) and replace it with a new one.
If an administrator issues a shutdown on CrowdID in this period, data can be lost, and typically all configuration data for your CrowdID server will be lost.
HSQLDB should not be used as a production database. It is included for evaluation purposes only.
- Installing Crowd and CrowdID
- セットアップ ウィザードの実行
- Configuring Crowd
- Changing the Port that Crowd uses
- Configuring Crowd to Work with SSL
- Installing Crowd as a Windows Service
- Setting Crowd to Start Automatically on Mac OS X
- Setting Crowd to Run Automatically and Use an Unprivileged System User on UNIX