2.2 Entering your OpenID URL
To log in to a website which supports OpenID,
- Go to the login page of the website you want to visit.
- Look for the OpenID login section.
Sometimes the OpenID login will be on the same page as the standard login. Other sites will have a separate OpenID login page.
- Type or paste your OpenID into the login text box.
Usually, you must enter the full OpenID. In some sites, you can enter the OpenID without 'http://'
- Click the login button. The button will probably be labeled 'Log in', 'Sign in' or 'Go'.
One of the following things will happen now:
- If you have not already logged in to CrowdID during this browser session, you will see the CrowdID login page.
- If you have already logged in to CrowdID and you have previously instructed CrowdID to allow this website always, then you will be logged straight into the website.
- If you have already logged in to CrowdID but have not previously set this site to "Allow Always", then CrowdID will ask you to approve the login.
- If your administrator has blocked access to this website, CrowdID will display an 'OpenID Verification Error' message.
- 2.1 Does the website support OpenID?
- 2.2 Entering your OpenID URL
- 2.3 Logging in to CrowdID
- 2.4 Allowing or denying a login
- 2.5 Providing additional profile information to a website
最終更新日 2018 年 9 月 26 日