8. Requesting Forgotten Usernames
You can go to the CrowdID 'Login' screen and ask CrowdID to email you your username(s). This is useful when you have forgotten your username. CrowdID will send a message to the email address you specify, containing all the usernames that are registered for that email address.
To request your username(s),
- Access CrowdID.
- The CrowdID login page appears. Click the link labeled 'Can't access your account?'.
- The 'Help! I forgot my login details' screen appears. Select the option labeled 'I have forgotten my username'.
- A panel opens where you can enter your email address. Enter the email address that you used when you registered with CrowdID and click the 'Continue' button.
- You will receive an email message containing the usernames registered in CrowdID for that email address.
- If you have forgotten your password too, you can now ask to reset your password.